The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 140 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- Now Available in French and Spanish: Security Risk Management Essentials Certificate13 Feb 2023
- GISF Research & Communications Manager13 Feb 2023GISF is looking for a Research & Communications Manager to lead in the production of relevant and original research papers and best practice guides. Deadline extended to 31 March 2023.
- GISF Administrator & PA to Executive Director03 Feb 2023We are looking for an experienced Administrator and Personal Assistant to provide proactive administrative support to the GISF leadership team and Secretariat.
- GISF Admin & Projects Assistant – Admin22 Feb 2023We are looking for an exceptional Admin & Projects Assistant to join our dynamic and successful GISF team. This is a fantastic opportunity to a join a small but growing NGO, with offices in UK/EU and North America.
- Introduction to Saving Lives Together24 Feb 2023
- Evolving NGO Security Risk Management (Ep1) Insights from a Security Manager: managing operations in complex environments | GISF Podcast22 Feb 2023
- Evidence Aid - Evidence Collections and Resources17 Feb 2023
- Online Risk to Real Life Harm: disinformation and social listening workshop resources17 Feb 2023
- Humanitarian Access & Security Management: considerations for security staff21 Mar 2023
- Embracing Equitable Security Risk Management: a person-centred approach to women's security07 Mar 2023
- Rising to the Digital Security Challenge: how can NGOs prioritise cyber and information security?21 Feb 2023
- Digital Safety for Humanitarian Responders to the Türkiye-Syria Earthquake14 Feb 2023