C-SEC training aims to improve the overall safety and preparedness levels of drivers who will be travelling to complex or high-risk areas.
This training also provides an insight into the general aspects of drivers’ job and responsibilities in a complex area, covering all issues they may have to face.
Unique in its kind, AACCES’ training also draws on the local and regional roots of its training centre in the Sahelian landscape, and more specifically in Niger. With an international and local team on site and a large network of service providers, partners and local experts, AACCES is able to offer training courses that involve a wide variety of players, fields and situations.
AACCES training are based on both theoretical classes in our training center and practical exercises on the field, immersing trainees into realistic scenarios. Knowledge acquired during theoretical classes will then be put into practice by trainees during practical exercises based on real-life cases.
The aim of C-SEC training is to enable trainees to:
– Apprehend their environment, better evaluate and clearly understand the multiple threats arising from a complex operation area;
– Practice security driving in such context;
– Develop their situational intelligence and constant awareness skills;
– Take responsibility for the crucial role they play when operating in difficult areas;
– Learn the general principles of mechanics in poor conditions, in order to improve the group’s resilience as a whole;
– Develop their group dynamic through team building.
– Security driving: principles and preparation
– Preventive and defensive driving: the principles of technical driving
– Operational mechanics
– Operational first aid
– Raising awareness regarding explosive risks
– Topography and orientation: how to use a GPS and a compass
– Dealing with dangerous situations and weaponry in the Sahel
Course duration: 5 days
Certifications obtained following the course:
– One (1) CSEC Security Driving Certificate
– One (1) Stop the Bleed Diploma
– Two (2) HPass Badges