This is the fourth episode of GISF’s new Inclusive Security Podcast Series. This episode focuses on inclusive psychological safety featuring guest speaker Mo Ali, Coach & Co-founder of The Innovation.
You can access all episodes of this series here.
- The Innovation community
- Unleashing your inner leader programme
- BAME, Ethnic Minorities, BIPOC – Which Terms To Use and Why
- Anti-racism activists urge aid groups to improve monitoring and examine workplace cultures
- Half aid workers report racism at work in past year – poll
- If we want to build more inclusive cultures, we need to get comfortable talking about race.
- What is white privilege?
- Brene Brown, Dare to Lead
- John Amaechi OBE, Promises of Giants
- Tiffany Jana and Matthew Freeman, Overcoming Bias: Building Authentic Relationships across Differences