International Cyber Expo will be co-located alongside International Security Expo. Brand new for 2021, International Cyber Expo is designed to help improve the security and resilience of national infrastructures and business continuity. Featuring a large exhibition of the latest cyber security capabilities and innovation, a 2 day Conference with case studies from the industry’s leading thinkers, Product Innovation Theatre, Live Immersive Demonstrator and more!
Based in the heart of the global cyber security market, International Cyber Expo is bursting with opportunity.
Designed to help key buyers source the solutions they need to improve the security and resilience of business and critical infrastructures, this event will take place alongside the award-winning International Security Expo on the 28-29 September at Olympia in London.
The newly launched event will deliver an audience of vetted Government, policy makers, export leaders and top-level c-suite professionals all looking to network with leading suppliers and source the latest products vital to protect our nation and secure our networks.
CELEBRATING WOMEN IN CYBER SECURITY
Diversity is a subject of contention within many industries. Studies continue to show when organisations employ a more diverse group of people, the variety of experiences and perspectives they bring can tangibly enhance the organisational output.
Forward-thinking companies providing cyber security services understand the unlimited and widespread benefits inclusion and diversity bring, and International Cyber Expo is no different. The International Cyber Expo pride themselves on producing an exhibition that showcases diversity in many ways .
- What keeps CISOs awake at night? – Jenny Radcliffe – The People Hacker
- Responding to the cyber security crises: the human factors – Lorena Gutierrez – Crisis and Resilience Manager, PwC UK
- The power of disinformation in the cyber enabled world – Flavia Kenyon – Barrister, The 36 Group
- The pandemic cyber challenges – Lisa Forte – Partner at the Red Goat Cyber Security and Co-Founder of Cyber Volunteers, Red Goat Consulting
- Data, blockchain and crypto: the truth, myth and legalities – Professor Lisa Short – Director|Co-Founder, P&L Digital Edge Limited
- Embracing diversity, neurodiversity and neurodivergence in a cyber environment – Nicola Whiting MBE – Chief Strategy Officer, Titania Group
To view the full agenda, please click here
GLOBAL CYBER SUMMIT
Located centrally on the show floor, the two-day Global Cyber Summit features expert speakers looking at current and future threats and the convergence between physical and cyber security.
EXHIBITION & PRODUCT INNOVATION THEATRE
See leading suppliers and brand new market entrants from around the world displaying the latest solutions in the exhibition and hear about their real world applications in the Product Innovation Theatre.
LIVE IMMERSIVE DEMONSTRATORS
Join a fully immersive real-time cyber attack in association with CrisisCast and experience Cyber Griffin’s award-winning table top exercise exploring the decisions people make in real-life scenarios.