Open Access Online Hub
The Safeguarding Resource and Support Hub (RSH) has an online hub website available in English, Arabic, French and Swahili and is free for anyone to use. It includes:
- A resource library with a huge selection of guidance and tools on safeguarding.
- A free e-learning course with five interactive modules aimed at non-safeguarding specialists and available in lots of languages.
- A consultants directory of quality assured safeguarding advisors who can support organisations to build capacity in a number of areas.
- A regular newsletter with the latest news and resources on safeguarding.
Locally Driven National Hubs
RSH also works directly with national organisations in eight national hubs across three regions – Ethiopia, Nigeria and South Sudan (Africa); Jordan, Syria and Yemen (Middle East and North Africa), Pakistan and Bangladesh (South Asia). The RSH model has also been replicated in Poland, Romania and Moldova (Eastern Europe) in response to the Ukrainian refugee crisis.
- Less-resourced national organisations are the primary audience although partnerships and collaboration with a wider range of stakeholders are central.
- Services are adapted based on local demand and contextual requirements.
Activities in reach country includes: a national website with contextually relevant resources in local languages, research, mentorship, free advice service, training, and local Communities of Practice.