On Wednesday 17th August, GISF hosted a webinar ‘Road Safety: From driver training to human behaviour, how we can encourage safe behaviour’. Based on his years of experience, Dan Hardy looked at what driver training has taught him about developing and integrating behaviour-based safety approaches. Joakim Elli and John Anthony further assessed how these lessons can be applied to designing and implementing risk management systems.
- Dan Hardy, Road Safety Program Manager, Toyota
- Joakim Elli, Norwegian Church Aid
- John Anthony, Independent Consultant and Security Trainer
The slides used by the speakers can be found on the left hand side, along with a document of unanswered questions from the webinar Q&A function with responses from the speakers.
You can find a recording of the webinar below:
Further Relevant Resources:
- Towards Effective Driver Training
- TGS-RSP Brochure
- GISF Website and Resources centre
- Use keywords such as ‘driver’ ‘road’ ‘safety’ in search bar
- Oxfam: training for drivers
- GISF Driver and vehicle safety SOP
- Road Safety Collaboration (RoSaC) Network Resources
- ETSD, PRAISE Report